Mumbai: She is bubbly and giggly, that's all what we've seen and read of "Genelia D'Souza" so far in the dream world of Bollywood. But here she revealed some more facts out of her life.Here, the actress was found saying in an interwiew that she would prefer a life partner for her whom she would be in love with.

I would surely go for a love marriage. I would definitely want someone who would be flared-up. My dream boy should be 'gharelu', 'sanskari' and do whatever I say. My wish should be his command.I like men who listen to their women and not order them and take them for granted just because they are in a relationship. They have to be courteous and respectful.People who've met her and known her say, "On the other side, she's just bright enough. She is a light hearted person and feels something very liberating about her." src:www.samaylive.com

0 U said::

Blog Widget by LinkWithin